Located In Citrus County Florida on the NatureCoast, we service all of Florida and the United States.
REASONS TO RETHINK YOUR CURRENT METHODOLOGY FOR YOUR PATIENT’S MEDICAL RECORDS:
- We can Identify inconsistencies, errors and missing information within a report that could compromise your patient’s care.
- The elephant in the room: The #3 leading cause of death in the US is medical/errors. “Preventable harm”. “Lack of communication.” Terms now familiar to patient’s and their families.
- There is a nationwide shortage of employable medical office staff due to a lack of pertinent reading/writing skills, social skills and training. In house may not be to your advantage.
- Patients and their families are more aware of the importance of their medical notes and often recognize mistakes in their records immediately.
- Patients and their families are more vocal today and less apt to forgive for mistakes or omissions .
- Today College degree and/or specific certifications are NO guarantee of quality performance. They are NO guarantee of reliability and pride in workmanship. Sadly, poor performance by employees has moved into healthcare professions.
- Statistics have shown that for multiple reasons (time, fatigue, etc), physicians and healthcare staff are NOT saving money and may possibly be perpetuating errors (copy and paste) in their patient’s healthcare records by typing their own reports.
- We can review and edit drafts prepared by speech recognition software, insuring that the transcription is correct, complete and consistent in style.
- We Interpret and transcribe your dictation into patient history, exam notes, operative reports, referral letters, discharge summaries or other documents.
- PATIENT NOTES ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 from any internet location via our secured server.
- Our documentation insures prompt and complete follow up notes from your office to the patient’s primary health care provider (communication/preventable harm improvement).
- We are up to date on the rules involving HIPPA and the importance of confidentiality.
Using your current EMR/EHR –We can type directly into your software system
CLINICAL DOCUMENTATION SPECIALISTS
CORONER REPORT TRANSCIPTION
ACUTE HOSPITAL SETTINGS
HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE CARE TRANSCRIPTION
DIGITAL HANDHELD PROVIDED
EQUINE SURGICAL UNITS
SECURE SERVER STORAGE AVAILABLE 24/7
We fit your budget. YOUR TIME IS VALUABL – put your time to better use,
Set up an appointment today to discuss your needs by using the contacts/email form below. Our office/studio is located at 2300 E. Norvell Bryant Hwy, Hernando, FL by appointment only, or we can come to you.